My "Review" - Instructional Technology (EDU 455)


Instructional Technology (EDU 455)

Instructional Technology (EDU 455) is one of the courses that I have to take when I'm in 2nd-semester. This course is 2 credit hour and require 14 weeks to finish all chapters. In my opinion, this course is a medium core subject. Sometimes, I do understand the content of the subject, but sometimes not, especially when it involves the use of the computer. I'm not so good at using technology especially computer system to be specific. However, when I learn to this subject, it gives me some information about the technology world. For example, my lecturer, Sir Mubarrak, had taught me and my friends about the using of command prompt which I don't know about it before this.


Even though this subject is kind of not so easy and not so difficult, but I hope that I will finish this subject with flying colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Tool of Learning: Prezi

A little bit about myself.