A little bit about myself.



My BACKGROUND

My name is Siti Mas Indon Binti Yaakub and I'm 21 years old. Most of my friends called me Mas, but my family calls me Neng. I was born on 1st June 1997 in Hospital Teluk Intan, Perak. I have 15 siblings, and I'm the youngest in the family. I live in Kampung Chikus, Langkap, Perak.


MY FAMILY

My father's name is Yaakub Bin Ahmad and I don't know what to tell about him because he passed away when I' m 4. While my mother's name is Nayah Ilah Karmilah. She is from Indonesia and because of that I had "Indon" word in my last name. She also passed away a few years ago when I'm 17. I have a big family because I have 15 SIBLINGSSSSS. When my father still alive, he married 3 times and my mother is the third wife. And that's why I have many siblings. After my mother passed away, I live with my stepmother until now. 

MY EDUCATION

I started my education when I was 6 years old and schooled at Tadika Kemas Chikus. Then, I went to primary school at SK Chikus when I was 7 until 12. I pass with flying colors in UPSR examination in Standard 6. Then, I went to secondary school at 13. During secondary, I had moved to several schools. First, I schooled at SMK Sg. Manik when I'm in Form 1. Second, I schooled at SMPN Kadungora, Garut, Indonesia when I'm Form 2. However, I change my school again when I was in Form 3 until Form 5 and schooled at SMK Abdul Rahman Talib, Teluk Intan. Once again I did quite well in SPM and I have been offered to take a diploma in Mathematical Sciences course of UiTM Perak Kampus Tapah in 2015. I completed my diploma study in 2 years and a half and have been accepted to further my first degree in UiTM Puncak Alam. Now, I'm a 2nd-semester student in Bachelor Degree of Education in Mathematics and will finish my study in 3 years more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2 Tool of Learning: Prezi

#7 Tool of Learning: Edmodo